How do you share your company information with your workforce?
A corporate Intranet/Extranet doesn't have to cost you the earth. Why restrict yourself with a specialist system to run the most important asset your company has?
If delivering information to your workforce involves a confusing, time-consuming and complicated process of forwarding emails (ensuring you remember to get the right staff groups!) or uploading information to shared drives then a DNN Intranet or Extranet is seriously worth considering.
DNN is the perfect platform for any business Intranet and/or Extranet due to its ease of use when it comes to sharing information. Accessed online through a web browser, your staff members can access any information that has been shared with them. Using Active Directory integration, your staff will also benefit from seamless access, reducing the cost of user administration.
We will meticulously design and develop your DNN Intranet and/or Extranet to whatever requirements you specify and with over 6000 commercial modules available, there is no shortage of functionality. By choosing a DNN Intranet/Extranet you can be sure that you have found the most effective way for delivering information within your company.
Users now want direct interaction with the brands they use so social communities create excellent opportunities for connecting and engaging with customers.
Evoq Social lets you focus directly on these social communities by building them directly into your website, enabling you to create a dialogue with users, manage the conversation and effectively control data.
The benefits of using a DNN Intranet
There are so many different reasons why DNN is best for Intranets and Extranets (don't worry we won't list them all!), here are just a few to get you started:
- Reduction in costs – Using a DNN Intranet reduces the time required for managing your company information. Accessible through a web browser, your workforce will find information more efficiently, resulting in a better utilisation of time, thus reducing costs!
- Better internal communication - All your company information can be stored centrally and accessed at any time. With permission settings in DNN, information can be distributed to different user groups with a click of a button.
- Secure and reliable - A DNN Intranet/Extranet is built on the secure Microsoft .Net framework making it one of the most reliable and secure platforms for businesses.
- Scalability - Staff can be added and permissions set through the central admin section of DNN. A DNN Intranet can be hosted on a ‘web farm’ for companies who have high-usage.
Features of a DNN Intranet
- Active Directory Integration
- Cross site module sharing
- Fully supported
- Fully tested and verified
- Content approval workflow
- Browser based