Creating and managing your multilingual web content needn’t be a headache. DNN is renowned for having an easy to use interface for administrators and the multilingual capabilities are no exception.
Developing multilingual versions of your website usually means spending time and money developing different websites, which aesthetically look the same
The days of logging into multiple websites and duplicating content across domains (whilst at the same time remembering to update them all!) are over. With a DNN multi-lingual website, the CMS allows you to add different language versions of your main website within the main admin portal. The DNN CMS will also automatically generate all the pages for each different locale you choose and will build the site structure for you. All you have to do is translate your web content into the new language(s).
There are many benefits to using a DNN CMS for your multilingual website, here are just a few of them:
- There is no need to re-design your website per country or region.
- All your websites are under one DNN portal, and can be accessed through one central login.
- Any number of domains can be pointed to different locales.
- Support for non-Latin character sets.
- Pick and choose what each country/region views easily through the editor with localised content.
- Choose when to publish – individually mark translated pages to be published as a whole or individually.
Using DNN for multi-lingual websites is incredibly flexible and super-easy, you can select which individual modules you want to share or detach across locales with the click of a button and can edit data individually (for example currencies/weights etc) or simultaneously across locales.
With only one website, admin area and login, managing your multilingual website content suddenly becomes quicker and much more cost-effective, ensuring your investment works harder.
Sometimes it can be a bit tricky finding the information you need. Why not give us a call on 01363 777014 or contact us online.